WDSC Winter Meeting
*** THE 2020 Winter meeting has been postponed due to COVID-19, please Save the Date for our 2021 meeting, we look forward to seeing you then! ***
December 9-10, 2021
Grand Geneva Resort and Spa
Lois Banta is CEO, President and Founder of Banta Consulting, Inc., a company that specializes in all aspects of dental practice management. Lois has over 45 years of dental experience and consults and speaks nationally and internationally. She is the owner and CEO of The Speaking Consulting Network, and a member of several professional organizations.
Topics to include:
Anatomy of a Winning Team…A Recipe for Success
Identify team challenges in attitudes and work performance and offer concrete, positive solutions to re-motivating and re-energizing one and all. Together we will identify the symptoms of an unhappy practice and/or and under-appreciated team and doctor. Sometimes the solutions are right in front of you.
- Creating contagious positive attitudes
- Simplifying systems and protocols for team development
- Design and implement effective morning huddles and team meetings
High Impact Communication: Words to Use and Words to Lose
Have you ever felt as though your communication wasn’t effective? In this course you will learn failsafe ways to communicate with patients, office team, and each other. Learn the key do say/don’t say strategies that can result in case acceptance, timely payments, and effective scheduling. You will learn how to:
- Implement effective communication guidelines for scheduling and reducing open time
- Discuss financial arrangements
- Communicate when you collect from patients and insurance companies
- Discuss treatment plans, diagnoses, etc.
- Handle objections
- Manage handoffs from clinical staff to administrative staff and vice versa
- Turn patient needs into wants at key communication moments